Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $540 when you bring your own phone. Or get iPhone 15 on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 2,633 Members online 270K Discussions 44.1K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Terrible customer service & technical support
rmh94568
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your customer service terrible.. call me at [removed] for details. Called 5-6 times, average wait time each time is greater than an hour and the issue I reported is still not resolved. Can't wait to get off my contract and run to a different provider.

Here's what I posted on other websites:

I've had an issue w/ my hotspot for some time now. Average wait time when I call technical support is around 30 minutes. After 3-4 minutes speaking to the first-level CS rep, I get transferred to second-tier technical support. Wait time there is 1.5-2 hours. When I finally get someone on the phone, the issue is not resolved.
After trying a couple of times, I asked to speak to a supervisor. This happened twice.
The first time, the supervisor said something to the tune of "there's nothing we can do for you".
The second time, the manager said he will try something on his end, and he will follow-up with me the following day to check whether that resolved the issue or not (he said it takes 24 hrs for his fix to take effect). Never got a call back.
I'm now on hold again, and it's been one hour and 20 minutes so far. Still waiting...

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic