Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,753 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Order cancelled but not cancelled
cardfantam

on 12/11/19 I ordered a phone online for in store pickup.  After MUCH round and round, verizon said I never picked up the phone, but the store said they never received the order.  (I tried to explain to CS that I can't pick up a phone that the store tells me they don't have) After many chats and attempted phone calls, I was assured several times that the order was indeed cancelled.  However, I am still showing that I can't upgrade until 2012 as if I DID purchase a new phone.  I just want to get my account correct so I can actually order a phone.  When I call I get put on hold for longer than my break at work lasts.  When I chat, they assure me it is being taken care of.  I give it a few days, no change.  Beyond frustrating!  Been a long time verizon customer but this current cutomer service experience is making me re-think that. What else can I do?  This is taking up way too much time.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic