Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,068 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Rebate
freddyace
Enthusiast - Level 2

I switched to verizon Online, there was a $250/line rebate. I switched 4 lines, bringing 4 of my own devices. Expecting $1000 in cards. I switched to verizon from ATT. Received NO instruction in an email nor in any of the bills.

Now they say that i can't get my rebate because i supposedly had only 30 days to file the rebate. This is my first time with Verizon and its unfortunate that its been a horrible customer experience so far.

Out of the 4 SIM cards only 2 ported over properly i had to spend hours in the store on two separate days just to get phones to start working.

I'm on hold now for over 25mins just waiting for the rebate people to pick up because the 2nd account rep said there's nothing they can do for me. The first rep was trying to help but got disconnected at 56mins.

I'm going to keep trying to call them to get this resolved. But its almost impossible to get anyone thats going to actually help.

Who I have the same questioned this topic