Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,898 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon MiFi Jetpack 8800L won't connect or accept my VPN configuration files from express VPN.
ZeroS255

So I work around on the road for work but prefer to be on a protected network due to the location thatIi work around. I've spent about an hour talking to my VPN support company and was unable to solve this issue. They said that we had exausted every resource that they had avalible to try and get my VPN service running on my Jetpack. Needless to say after trying to call technical support and being told by an automated message that they were closed, and  well I ended up here.

Maybe some verizon rep that knows whats wrong with this VPN thing on the jetpack and refusing a server configuration or a list of companies that well verizon will allow on the jetpack through openVPN clients would be helpful.

Im open to the gernal open opinion of the rest of the community becuase im sure im not the only one running into this issue.

Configuration Files ProvidedConfiguration Files ProvidedThe error I received after every failed attempt to connect to my VPN provider.The error I received after every failed attempt to connect to my VPN provider.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic