Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,867 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

5G Home Internet outage
Rod8503
Enthusiast - Level 1

Located in Houston. Had 5g Home internet installed in october of last year (2019). Worked great for a few weeks then randomly went out. Verizon had no idea what happened, then told me we were being throttled, then it was a capacity issue with the "node" in our area. This went on for TWO MONTHS. I enjoyed constant calls and incredibly long hold times with each call to Verion tech "support" and had numerous techincians booked to check and remedy the issue. The problem is that a majority of the technicians never showed up, even when I called both the day before and the morning of to confirm the appointment. Nothing. No one. I had to get a family member to go into a store and SIGN UP FOR A NEW SERVICE to get a fudging technician out to my home to fix the current issue. And now, after finally having an internet connection above 1-3mbps, the 5G has gone out AGAIN. EXACTLY the same problem as before. Seriously Verizon?? What gives??? Do your customers mean nothing to you???

Who I have the same questioned this topic