Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,687 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Salesmaker Discount Verification
MrsSCHENCK
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am at a loss attempting to get my employee discount corrected on my account.   I was on the sales maker program for years and had a hard time getting my verification to go through when it came time to renew.   Eventually I called customer service and was offered another method to complete the process.  This did indeed result in my employment verification, however renewed by discount at a 20% rate vs. the much steeper sales maker rate.   I have called countless times, chatted virtually etc. only to be assured each time that the person on the other end would once and for all be able to help resolve my situation.   Each time nothing changes, or in one instance I got an email days later stating that they wouldn't be able to help me after all and I needed to work with the Salesmaker team directly... however nobody can offer me a customer service number for that team directly.  I have found that team to be very helpful, however I have no way to get through to them.  I have nearly given up and am contemplating moving carriers after 20+ years with Verizon since my discount isn't even close to what it used to be anyhow.  This is my last attempt to connect with someone that can connect me with the right team or a possible solution.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Who I have the same questioned this topic