Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,543 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Samsung Messages RCS support
jeffc73
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey Verizon, I think it's time to activate RCS support on your network so phones like the Samsung Galaxy can start using RCS with the native Samsung Messages app. These are flagship phones. Is the new S20 going to not be supported. If Google can take over and make it work regardless of the carriers, then it should be easy for RCS to work across all carriers with any messages app no questions asked. These are modern times with 5G coming out and we still can't use RCS? That's pathetic. Get with the times (and tech) You claim to have the best network? PROVE IT!!!!!!

You have it enabled on the S9 but that phone is "outdated" but it is the only one that supports RCS with Samsung Messages? The S10 and Note 10 should have been updated months ago. And now with the S20 series, they should have it enabled out of the box. This has been really poor customer service. I mean, my $5/month Tello service supports RCS for my kids phone.  

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic