Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,815 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

3 LOUD ear shattering beeps then call drops and signal goes away completely iPhone 8
JasoninOC
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, I've been having this issue for a while now. I'll be in a call and with no warning there will be 3 Extremely LOUD angry sounding beeps then the signal goes away. After a couple seconds the signal returns to whatever it was at. Sometimes the Verizon disappears and "no signal" is displayed in top left corner. It happens everywhere, any time of day. It mainly happens when I call a certain friend in the same area code. I'm in OR but have a 650 area code. My friend also has a 650 area code number but resides in CA still. It did also happen while talking to my wife the other day. That was the first time it happened with her. I have a ticket number already and have tried every troubleshooting method known. I have searched the interned and this community for answers. WEBFIXNOW member of this community seems to have the best explanation I could find. "The problem is with the codecs and/or compression levels that Verizon uses for the call audio." I have no way to verify this but it sounds good. Many many many other people have similar complaints with other brands of phones as well so I don't think it's the phone itself.

Any help resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic