Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,098 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Samsung S20 Ultra and Active 2 Watch - DO NOT LET VERIZON connect these in their system.
LisaMarie811

I purchased a Samsung S20 Ultra and an Active2 watch the same day. I walked out of the store and was unable to receive calls. Anyone that called got a message that my voicemail was not set up and I only saw the flash of a phone number on my screen which said "answered remotely".

I spent (not lying) 12+ hours on the phone over the course of 3 days on the phone with Verizon Tier 2 support. They also opened an investigation. We trouble shot the phone, we trouble shot everything in their system. We tried a new sim card, we even put my new sim in an old phone (same issues then on the old phone). Finally they figured something must have gone haywire with the phone number itself somehow. I got issued a new number after 15 years of having the same one. everything (including the watch) worked PERFECTLY for a full week on the new number. I finally called to get the old number turned off and the finances squared away and she told me the watch was not associated with any phone number. I said it's working fine, I'm receiving all notification's, calls, everything. She told me it has to be associated with a device in their system. the MINUTE she associated it with the watch I stopped receiving all calls again. 

Bottom line is - ok to purchase these together, ok to pair them up yourself, DO NOT let Verizon assign them to each other in their system.

I am currently back on the phone and they are trying (unsuccessfully) to disassociate the watch and revive my old number now. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic