Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,644 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon not Honoring Promotion
pvaden
Enthusiast - Level 1

In December I received an Email from Verizon about a $400 discount for an upgrade to the Iphone XS.  The discount was supposed to applied as a $16.67 credit to each $37.49 billing cycle for 24 months.  I have still not received any of these credits.

Here is the promotion:

pvaden_0-1587165491454.png

Here is the purchase receipt:

pvaden_1-1587165574661.png

I contacted support about this.  The first agent said they did not see any promotion applied to my purchase.  They said they checked and didn't see any emails to me on the date I received the promotion and purchased the phone.  I offered to provide proof and they said the only way I could do this was through the Messenger + app (This in itself is completely ridiculous, but I felt like I had no other option).  After installing this app, they were unable to tell me how to contact them through the app (The instructions they provided did not match the app at all).  When I told them this, they disconnected from the chat.

I then connected to a new representative. I went through my entire story again.  This person got as far as looking up the promotion before leaving the chat.

At this point I have been trying to fix this for over an hour and a half.  I have copies of the promotion, payment agreement, and this absolutely terrible customer service.  How do I go about getting the agreed upon credit?

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic