Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Gizmo Watch Wont Power Up-Nothing but charge works
BreezieNC

All of a sudden my sons Gizmo watch wont come back on.  For about a month prior it kept shutting down for no reason when he was talking, but when we took it off charge this AM nothing!  No sound, buttons don't work, screen blank and you cannot call it.  The ONLY thing you see is when you put it on charge (or press one of the 2 buttons at the bottom), you see the light blue background come on with the orange lightening bolt.  I have tried a regular charge, trickle charge and used a neighbors cord just to see if it was ours, nothing.  

I have tried all the easy stuff, and Verizon said they don't know and to buy another!  Really these are not cheap for a 10yr old.  This is 1.5yrs old and our child takes really good care of it we have the case, better wrist band etc. We charge it every night.  PLEASE HELP!

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic