Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,286 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verison not honoring agreed upon price and promotions.
Pmallmann
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone else run into a problem about not honoring agreed upon pricing and poor customer service? If yes, how did you handle it?

In January I received a text about an upgrade promotion. The website was not working so I called instead.  We had not been looking to upgrade or phones but with the promo that was sent to us and the 2 other promos the call representative brought to our attention, we decided to make the upgrade. The total bill was going to be around $120/month. After 3 months of receiving a $165 bill, spending over 9 hours on the phone, being bounced between over 10 different representatives, and spending several more hours through the digital chat, I was only just now able to get the bill down to $130. The first several hours were them basically calling me a liar. I even told them ton pull the audio from when the order was placed, but no rep would entertain the idea. The remainder involved them telling me that the rep shouldn't have given me the promos because i didnt qualify. Obviously it was me that was supposed the know the details of the promos that THEY brought up in the 1st place, that THEY said I qualified for (I had even asked to make sure), and that THEY assigned to my account. At one point a rep even implied it was my fault saying that if someone says they will sell me a unicorn, then it's my fault because I should know unicorns don't exist. Ultimately I still don't have the agreed upon price, I've wasted a ton of time, and I can't even go back to my old setup because one of the promos they "incorrectly" assigned to me was a trade-in promo, so our old phones are gone. Not only was customer service horrible, but now they are making it seem like they did me a favor for reducing the bill at all.

Who I have the same questioned this topic