Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,478 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Beware Of MAJOR issues with Trading In of Phones for the $350 value.
LetterHead99
Enthusiast - Level 2

We went to Verizon due to their attractive plan of a $350 trade in for iPhones, towards a new iPhone 11.   We traded in three phones to our local Verizon Wireless (indirect) store in Williamsburg, VA.  One iPhone6 and 2 iPhone7's -- all in great condition.  The store informed us that each phone would be getting a $350 trade in value towards the $710 iPhone 11's we were acquiring.  We were ALSO previous ATT customers, so Verizon was gaining three new customers, taking us to a 4 person phone plan.  This was March 7th.  Still to this day (June 10th), after several hours of customer service at home, three hours of in store customer service time on 4/13 WITH MY VERIZON salesperson, and again today, 6/10 (another hour and a half), Verizon has still not applied our $350/per phone trade in.  Charging us every month for a full priced installment of a $710 iPhone 11.  Every single month.  I have talked to supervisors galore.  They said they "do not see anywhere the trade in of $350 promotion".  This is a bait and switch?  BEWARE.  Verizon billing says no....store says YES...and they keep fighting it out.  My bill is still wrong.  I NEED RESOLUTION!

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic