Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,378 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

$150 Rebate
Atrus5
Enthusiast - Level 2

The SCAM continues....

I wish I had seen this forum before switching to save the hassle of switching back to my previous carrier.

I was told via online chat that I would qualify for 2-$150 rebates when switching lines over by using the promo code "VZONEPLUS".  I thought it was an abbreviation for Verizon Zone Plus.  My submission was just rejected for ineligible phones. 

Now I understand it was an abbreviation for VeriZon One Plus.  I guess there is a Chinese manufacturer called One Plus and you have to use their phone for the rebate.  Who heard of such a company??  Why did the representative give me that promo code when they knew I was purchasing 2 new iPhone 11 Pros??

After this happened I mentioned to my daughter.  She looked at her husband and then back to me and told me Verizon promised them a $150 rebate when they switched in the store and never mentioned that they had to do anything further. They never received their rebate.  After calls to Verizon and revisits to the store they finally gave up without the rebate.  Sounds like just another "bait and switch" by the store personnel which is obviously rampant at Verizon and is ripe for a class action suit.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic