Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,095 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon wireless Shady sales practices
Incognito_Verizon

I've been a Verizon customer for a long time now. I have been surprised by the shady sales practices I have encountered. When talking to their sales reps, they indicate a discount. When you agree to the invoice, the discount isn't there. They tell you it will be added after the first billing cycle. I have seen it where this is the case, but most of the time, it doesn't show up. Most times, I have to call or chat to get them to correct it. A couple of times, they tell me they can offer a lower discount, but not the one I agreed to because it was expired at the time I was offered it. At this point, there is nothing I can do...this last time, it is costing me $170 more than I agreed to pay. This is VERY poor sales practices and I question the morality of it. I even provided the transcript from the sales chat....they say it doesn't matter, they can't help me. I have a record of them telling me it would cost $X nd it ends up costing me $170 more!! This is ridiculous. All I want is to deal with a company that honors its sales agreements and where customer service is actual customer service.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic