Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 299 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

This Upgrade Fee is a Rip off
Jugganaut
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently bought a Iphone @ best buy (for work). They said because I upgraded the device on this line there is a charge for $40?

I explained that I didn't activate anything.

I bought a Iphone 11 Pro MAx at best buy. I said I would like an unlocked iphone. They said, "who's my carrier..?" I said, "Verizon" and he said, "get a Verizon Iphone, their unlocked anyway." Paid the $1399 cash, I got the phone and popped in my sim. end of story. 

There was nothing different, no new lights, no reps called me congratulations on my new purchase, no new services, i didn't change anything

But I see an upgrade fee..hmm?

Messaged Verizon. They said, "I can understand your point, however this charge is for getting services activated on the new device you have upgraded to" That makes no sense. I have other phones.. S10, One Plus that I pop my sim into and there were no activation fees.

I've been with you guy since 2010, but this is ridiculous. I don't get that scammy $40 of my bill considered me a lost customer. I'll talk with your reps from an At&t store and port my number over and be done with you guys.. 

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic