Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,087 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

No wireless data (no internet connection)
iceman3838

Mobile data was good in our location up to around March 2020.   Hotspot also not working.   We have made multiple calls to verizon service, who doesn't enjoy that catchy tune....    Each time we hear nothing back on status. 

Most recently the data dropped to zero for days.   Occasionally can see LTE then 3G then 1x and blank.    Cannot even use the Verizon app, no internet.   

Was persistent enough to get a ticket number in July, we felt like Charlie in Willy Wonka... we got a golden ticket.   A few text messages from Verizon acknowledging the ticket then nothing but crickets.  After 3 weeks I call Verizon again, do the dance and get an answer that there is a MASTER ticket indicating Parts are needed.  

Couldn't support have contacted us to tell us they found the problem??   Am I expecting too much?  I understand parts that probably come from China may be hard to come by but an update was certainly due.  

Of course they have no idea how long it will take.   Of course they can't refund our data costs until they know how long it will take to fix the problem.  

location  22942

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic