Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,646 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

$450 BYOD Issue
Bhender
Enthusiast - Level 1

I switched to Verizon and completed all steps given for the promotion. I received a confirmation email and then an email that Verizon was having trouble processing. The email stated I need to contact Verizon. I did this and was sent an email it was fixed. A week later I received another email they were having trouble processing. Then after more than an hour on the phone they informed me I only qualified for &150.00 rebate. Then another email stating they were having trouble processing and to contact them. After 30 minutes back and forth she stated she needed to talk to the store where I was given the $450 promotion code. She returned and stated she would have to call me back. She called back and stated that I qualified for $150 rebate and would be sending confirmation. Within an hour there were confirmations for all 5 phones for $150.00 e-gift cards. I informed Danielle she has one week to fix the issue and she stated she could adjust one of the phones to the $450.00 but not the other 4 phones I transferred. I plan to wait until September 24th and then will report to Better Business Bureau. I did not need to switch my service and I am paying more for phone service. 

Very unhappy with customer service 

bhender

Who I have the same questioned this topic