Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,991 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon Service NIGHTMARE
amandabeezee
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a loyal customer with Verizon Wireless for over 15 years. I've never had an issue with my service or with Verizon until recently. Approximately 4 months ago my service began to completely cut out while I am at work. I work 12 hour shifts an hour away from my house, I have a child at home who is doing virtual learning on some days and I am pregnant. Not having cell phone service for hours is unacceptable considering I pay $200/ month for both me and my husband. I've contacted Verizon Customer numerous times and while most agents are nothing but pleasant, I have had ZERO luck in a resolution. I've been issued a credit of about $30.. which is NOTHING when your phone NEVER works. Unfortunately I am at my wits end and will be forced to cancel my service as there is no help being offered to me. The kicker is, it's not just me that has the issue, its every single coworker of mine that has Verzion.

Maybe posting on here will offer some kind of assistance.

Sincerely,

Frustrated and "Over it"

Who I have the same questioned this topic