Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,772 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Samsung Note 20 Ultra - No Network Connection
becrkr1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've never had any connectivity issues. However, after purchasing my note 20 ultra this past weekend, the cell service just died. I have not been able to make/receive calls or use data for the past 24 hours.

I've attempted to reset the network settings, I've tried to manually update APN settings, I've done a factory reset and also wiped the partition cache. Nothing has worked. When I finally spoke to tech support they said that it could be the sim. I went to the local store and got it replaced with a new sim card and it only worked for an hour. Now it's back to being a paperweight.

Any thoughts as to why this may be happening? I've since called tech support back and they want me to replace the device with a new one, but I have to pay the taxes on the new device and they'll reimburse me when they receive the non-working phone. I think this is ridiculous given the fact that this is an issue with the device and Verizon and not user error. 

Can anyone offer any help on this before I take that route?

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic