Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,856 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

LTE Home Internet Available in Every Zip Code around me, but not in mine. Verizon - take my money - I want this service!
ABinIowa
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was very excited to see yesterday's announcement of LTE home internet expansion across the country - especially to rural areas, because I live in a rural area where there are ZERO options for my household...not even for satellite.

I put in my address into the service finder and got a message that LTE home internet through Verizon is not available for me yet. Then I dig up a list of zip codes near me, and it's literally in the zip codes west, east and south of me. I'm basically on the south end of a zip code that doesn't have it, but the zip code half a mile south of me does have it. I'm quite sure the devices don't just stop working based on the zip code - so who can I talk to about trying to get the service? When I try the chat function all they can do is look up my address and tell me no - so I need some help with more authority. Verizon - take my money - I want this service! You will have an easy paying customer here if we can get this figured out. I'm a very long time customer yet I cannot find anyone who can help me out on this one.

Who I have the same questioned this topic