Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,886 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

iwatch SE supposedly incompatible with Verizon
kay521
Enthusiast - Level 1

Incredibly frustrated. 2 day old iwatch SE. Told device incompatible on my Verizon page. See photo. Transferred to Apple support who had no idea what the problem could be-so sorry though. 😕

Was told the ported over land line # would have no problem being used for the iwatch only. Given all the numbers to ID the watch but no one seems to know what to do to fix. Under iwatch settings it shows Verizon as Carrier and under ICCID it says "NO SIM". Verizon and apple were both aware of this. One other person said to call back and get Verizon support-upper levels- to add in the IMEI # to their data base. I will try that tomorrow. I've lost a dang 3 days on the phone with Verizon on various other issues trying to set up my new account and add this iwatch. 

The people you speak with are nice but one hand never knows what the other is doing. Chat doesn't talk/communicate or leave notes if you speak with someone on the phone. verizon.jpg

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic