Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Who I have the same questioned this topic

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE Home Internet
goophibama

Friday I got an email from Verizon stating that I could get home internet for $50 a month.  I wanted more information, so first I tried chat. The agent told me that I would need to call the Fios department and gave me their number.  I called Fios and they couldn't find my number, then told me that it was for residential only and not wireless and transferred me somewhere else.  I get there and they have no idea what LTE Home Internet is and put me on hold for about 5 minutes to speak with a supervisor.  When they get back, I finally get the questions answered after dealing with Verizon for probably at this point a couple of hours.

I went back to the email and tried to order it, but I ended up getting a 504 - Gateway Timeout and have gotten that each and every time I've tried to order.  I've used multiple browsers on multiple days and still nothing.  I'm normally okay with Verizon, but the customer service on this one has been horrific.  Who do I call to get this taken care of without having to go all the way around the world again?

0 Likes