Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,356 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

E911 Address Error Message can't bypass
dwestlund
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am trying to set up my SmartWatch. Got all information in, and came up with screen that my E911 address is invalid. Zipcode, address, city invalid.  BUT IT IS VALID. And I can't bypass it.  My address is correct.  Verizon says it must match the USPS and gives a link.  I went to the link and it matches EXACTLY.   I am told by the chat person to just put some bogus address in there for my E911.  Really?  I'm supposed to put a bogus address into my account?  That doesn't seem right.  I don't want to set up my Apple Watch and put a bogus address in to E911 in my account just to make it work!  Whose address am I supposed to use?  They suggested work, I don't work in the same zip code as my home.  Also Verizon's own information and the FCC says this is supposed to be your location for 911 calls.  Verizon please fix this!  A customer should be allowed to continue and say it is valid if it is valid!  I think I know where I live, and I can tell this matches the USPS!  I see from other posts that this has been going on a long time. I want to set up my smart watch that I spent a lot of money on AND give you business!  

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic