Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon trade-in bait-and-switch issue
nblauch
Enthusiast

Verizon trade-in promotions are an issue. I was given a $400 estimated trade-in on my iPhone 6s as a promotion for buying the Galaxy S20 FE, both online and by the service representative in store who knew the exact details of my transfer (switching from a different verizon account). We went through the quote assuming the $400 trade. After I traded in the phone, which was deemed to be in good working condition, I asked for a receipt (which they were not planning to give me), only to find out that the trade-in promotion value was switched to $100. Of course, to get to this point in the process, I already had to sign the 2 year contract and so there was nothing I could do at this point. The store employees felt badly and tried everything to get the original promised trade in value but the Verizon higher-ups would not budge. If this isn't resolved properly, I will never shop with Verizon again and will make sure my friends and family know that this company is not to be trusted. 

Who I have the same questioned this topic