Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,813 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon promotions
Bababin1986
Enthusiast - Level 2

I signed up for the bring your own device and get $450 promo in September. This was an online ONLY promotion, I did everything I was told to do by the online rep through chat.  I was told I would recieve the $900 in gift cards in the mail at the ens of our conversation. I waited and my first bill came around and so I hadn't recieved anything.  When I called customer service, I was told thqt I had to submit a rebate with some special codes to get the promotion, but that is was to late to do it at that point because it was past 30 days. I was never informed of this over the chat with the online rep. I have spent countless hours online chatting and not getting anywhere with this. Everytime I would get a message back it was a new rep who I had to explain the situation over to again, and they would suggest the same things and ask the same questions, to no avail. I called in again a little over 2 weeks ago and a man said someone else would call me back about the promotion on 3 to 5 business days. Noone has called me to resolve this issue, and my second third billing cycle starts in 6 days. So I assume if I havent paid it by then.... they will cut my service. I called at least 10 times this weekend .... only to be on hold for 20 to 30 minutes each time and never get a person. I have been dealing with this for 2 months and am exhausted with trying to through to anyone who can help me. I never recieved promotion I was promised whey I signed up. My only option is to not pay the bill and switch to ATT, because noone will contact me and honor Verizon's end of the deal. This company has horrible customer service and it is impossible to do business with them. 

Who I have the same questioned this topic