Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,998 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

My Bill and Covid Relief
asbradley85

I have been with Verizon for 14 years.  At the end of last year I had a detailed discussion with a representative about a large bill at the end of the year.  She explained that I was paying on a past due bill yada yada yada I paid it whatever.  This year here we are again right at Christmas and my bills are averaging $500.  I talked to financial assistance this morning who transferred me back to customer care where I "conveniently" lost service, which never happens any other time, and haven't been contacted back.  The finance rep said I signed up for COVID assistance and that is why my bills are higher now.  I have no recollection of doing this but whatever here we are and I'm being told that I only have two payments left but that's why my bill is up for the last two months but I'm only one payment away from finishing the deferment.  It doesn't make any sense to me and I'm open to understanding but neither the finance rep or the customer care rep were helpful.  And this isn't the first time I've been disconnected during a call. It happens almost every time I call.  I'm frustrated and I just want answers.  I can't continue this way.  I'm blessed that COVID has not affected my family in the way it has done others but a $500 dollar phone bill at Thanksgiving and Christmas is nerve wrecking.  I need help.  I need to reduce my bill.  Is there COVID assistance for the COVID assistance?  I'm joking now but someone please help me.  

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic