Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,763 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Refund cancelled order
Dexter91
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay, so I called Verizon wireless last week about the phone I Preordered last month in October 17 for $1,102.81 dollars that I never received. iPhone 12 Pro Graphite 128 GB. Order number# 19511511. Location code: P175401. The payment was taken in October 20 and was posted on my credit card on October 28. I paid off my credit card on October 29.

So after over a month of waiting for my phone, I called the Verizon Customer Care at 800-922-0204, I told them I never received my item. They told me the reason why I didn't received it because it was stuck on processing. They said there's an option to cancel the order because it didn't shipped out yet. So they canceled it and they told me to just re-order the phone again. I ordered it again and finally got it. Order number # 20215846. Location code: P175401. Price $1,091.81 dollars with $15 dollars off Verizon up rewards included.

But the previous money that I used still didn't received a refund. They basically stole $1,102.81 dollars from me. I need to know when will I get my refund/money back. I don't want to keep waiting for weeks for nothing man. I've seen people had the same problem. They waited for weeks and nothing happen. They never received their refund. It's stressful man. I want my money back. 

Vr1.pngvr.2.pngVr.3.pngVr4.png 

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic