Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,158 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Verizon sent me an LTE NEtwork extender and my iPhone won't work with it.
msmurray1

This is getting VERY FRUSTRATING!  My calls started dropping about a month ago (from my residence--nowhere else).  Initially, I thought it must be my phone--which was about 4 years old.  I purchased a new iPhone X.  Calls continued to drop.  Verizon told me to turn off cellular when I was at home.  Calls continued to drop.  Now they sent an extender and that is also problematic trying to get a GPS signal.  Finally succeeded, but now have a very ugly antennae cord stretched across my office to reach the closest window. 

But two of us with iPhones can't get the extender to be recognized---even when we're a foot away from the device. (the other user has an iPhone 11)

Level 2 told me that there was an increase in reported problems with coverage in my area, but that where I live is supposed to have "good coverage".  I was told my trouble ticket would be looked at by Engineering.  I then received a video suggesting I buy an extender and the cheery fellow in the video said Engineering had determined my area had "poor coverage".  I replied to the text video link, saying "this is worthless".  I just want to return my phone, since clearly it was pointless buying a new one, and change providers if Verizon's coverage in my area has changed so drastically.  I've been a customer for more than 15 years and Verizon has made some type of change that is affecting service in my area.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic