Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,611 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

BYOD 300 Rebate Invalid???
Jaytacus
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am beyond frustrated with getting the BYOD rebate.  Ported over 6 phones from ATT.  4 of them we purchased new iphones and those rebates were approved and sent within two weeks.  But what do you know, the 2 lines that were BYOD have been denied on a consistent basis.  I've talked to THREE reps and they all confirmed that I am eligible for the rebate!!!  Each rep had me try different promo codes and none of them worked.  The lines are on the Do More and Play More unlimited plans.  What else do I have to do to get these rebates!!!

I am starting to think this is a scam.  This is one of the reasons I didn't trade in old iphones for the promotion and ended up selling them privately.  Had a suspicion I wouldn't get those promotions with bait and switch.  Not able to receive simple rebates is confirming those suspicions. 

I've always loved Verizon and never had an issue.  But since coming back to them that's all I've had. Not just rebates either but the other issues were fixed.  I'm feeling like I made a mistake and now thinking of going back to ATT.  If anyone has any ideas of what to do please let me know.  I've lost hope.

Who I have the same questioned this topic