Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,990 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

My mobile signal is disappearing
Electraspy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live rurally (zip 95629) and 5 yrs ago, there was 1 spot on my property to make calls. Then my area got a Tower 3.5 yrs ago (it’s 8 miles away) and then we had decent service, even in the house. This last year however, is gotten worse & worse and I often show no signal at all, calls out (in good spots) get the auto Verizon message or immediate drops. How can I have service now that’s worse than when there wasn’t a tower in the area?  I heard Verizon was discontinuing the CDMA, so now my phone is on global. I cannot do WiFi phone, though my husband has resorted to that for his remote work. What sort of signal /antenna /booster can help? Signal was here just fine, but now I cannot get anything strong enough to make a call, unless I get on the roof (not feasible, thanks) I can’t even call 611 for support & text couldn’t help. Please advise me. I don’t like being home with my kids in the rural country and not having a working phone for emergencies. 

Who I have the same questioned this topic