Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Order help- canceled order still processing
hayhaywebber

I am not sure if this is the proper board for this post but I am in need of help! I have already talked to countless agents and this is my last resort before I switch providers.

To sum up, in early November I ordered an iPhone 12 Pro Max. It was meant to be an in-store pickup and a trade-in. I got the email confirmation that my order had been placed and that I needed to wait to be contacted to pick up my phone. 3 days later I received an email saying my order had been canceled as I had not picked it up. I reached out to customer service to learn more and they told me that it would take  2-3 days before I could reorder it.

A week passes and I am still being charged for the phone and my device return kit arrives. I reach out to customer service again and the rep this time told me that my order had been delivered to my house two days after I placed the order. They said they would go ahead and cancel the order for me. I was super confused and still don't know how they came to believe it was delivered but I just said okay and hoped that would be the end of my troubles.

Three weeks later and countless phone calls and texts later this phone was still showing up on my bill and I was unable to start a new order. Last week I called again and it seemed as though the agent had taken care of everything. The charges were dropped and I was credited fr what I had already paid. It seemed like everything was fixed, but this week I tried to reorder the pro max 12 again and was told yet again that I have an order in process. I reached out again to a customer service rep last night and he said he canceled the order and that I would only need to wait 2-3 hours until I could place a new order. I ran out of time yesterday but got around to it today and it is still saying I have a pending order and I cannot complete the new order!!!! Aaaaaahhhh!!!!

I am getting pretty frustrated with Verizon and the whole mess that this has become. I just want a new phone! 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic