Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,892 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

How do I speak with a supervisor that won't hang up on me.
Selarono
Enthusiast - Level 1

My dilemma started back in the end of September when I was sent a wrong phone. the proper phone was sent out and after some issues with the label. I returned the other phone. Due to a mishap at the shipping place the box was ruined and nobody knew how to get a hold of me.  Assuming it had been shipped I called Verizon repeatedly and asked them if the phone had been returned they said the phone had been returned and I would not be charged. I was told this twice. Then on November 3rd I was charged $1,183 for my bill. $793 of that was for the phone that was wrongly sent to me. after a lot of confusion phone calls I finally found the phone and shipped it out.  When the phone was found and back at my home I called to get a new label. I made sure that the representative knew that I did not want a account credit I wanted the money returned to my bank. She said that was fine and took down all of my information.  The day that the phone was arrived at Verizon I received a text saying that my account had been credited $796. The Sunday before Thanksgiving I spoke with a tier 2 representative who assured me that the money would be credited back to my bank account. Because these charges had been taken out of my bank account without my knowledge or approval I was overdrawn by $400. My bank will not give me those funds back until they see that Verizon returns the money so they can see that it's Verizon's error. So now I am $1,200 short 6 weeks before christmas. I have spoken with supervisors. I have spoken with multiple Representatives and have been assured over five times that everything was correct with this refund request and it would go through. I have been told that my money would be in the bank the next day only to call the next day and say I have to wait 10 more days because it was improperly done. I have had customer service hang up on me. I have had customer service transfer me to technical support because they didn't want to talk to me. I have had supervisors put me on hold and never come back and be disconnected after 30 minutes. I am near tears. It is 2 days now before Christmas the credit is only at $390 because they have taken my bill out of it and a pair of earbuds I purchased.  I just got off the phone today after 4 hours and being hung up on three different times only to be told that another request had to be submitted and I had to wait another 12 days. By then my next bill will be due again and the next another $300 will be taken out of it. And before anybody asks no it is not the same as having my money return to me. I realize that if they return $396 to me and I turn around the next day and pay my bill that's $350 that it's a wash. I get it. But when this whole thing started it was almost $800 and it was money that I had poked to use for christmas. So now it's honestly just the principle of the thing. I've spoken with T-Mobile and I'm transferring. I have been a Verizon customer for 15 years with a bill of anywhere from $350 to $400 a month. This is unconscionable the way that they treat their customers I have been near tears. I have not yelled at anybody I have not cussed at anybody I have not called anybody names. I have apologized every time that one of the service Representatives picks up the phone that I am going to be in a bad mood because of everything that's happened. I've told my story over 10 times. Only to end up with a supervisor that hangs up on me.

Who I have the same questioned this topic