Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,618 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Trade-In
Rainshaker
Enthusiast - Level 1

Upgraded both phones on our line to the s20+ and sent back our two paid off samsung s9+ phones in provided return packaging. 

Tracking shows phones were received by Verizon on Dec 11. Yet on Dec 26 I get an email saying they have not received the phones. After hours of talking to customer service they let me know that they did receiv the phone and it was noted that it was damaged.

I'm 99% positive they are saying this because they lost the phone. Phone was in mint condition. What they don't realize is we documented everything with video and witnesses. Looks like it's time to finally sue these crooks into the ground.

Will be returning our new phones and canceling our service to switch to a company that values its customers and doesn't condone stealing from them.

Be aware Verizon this will be going to court, hope you can back your info with proof like we can.

If you have had similar issues please get ahold of me, I think it's due time we put and end to criminals disguised as a business.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic