Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,780 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Adding email address to Just Kids trusted contact
WendyClerjubte
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am literally copying and pasting this question from another user because I am having the same issue.

My daughter has the Just Kids plan, I have Smart Family app to control her contacts & usage.  She has many friends that do not have cell phone plans yet & only have email addressses to use their phones with over wifi.  The Just Kids plan allows 20 contacts & I put them in with the Smart Family app.  The app only allows telephone numbers & will not allow me to put in email addresses of her friends that do not have phone numbers.  How can I get those email addresses put in on the APP for trusted contacts? I do not want to go through Settings>Messages>iMessage, since that is already active on her phone.  

The message she is receiving when she tries to text the icloud email address is is: Verizon Msg: Your phone has been restricted by the account owner. You cannot send messages until the time of day restriction ends. 

I don't have any restrictions on her phone for usage times. 

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic