Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,458 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Help me un GREY the settings feature in the desk Verizon cloud app
Gladhatter
Enthusiast - Level 3

First post so bear with me please. Secondly I had to choose a board and do not know how as I see not one that fits me so I choose the note one as I have the note 20 ultra but this issue is about a pc.  Please move this is you can or will. 

BTW how will I get notified of answers here? Okay, my issue is the Verizon Cloud App for PC. I have mine installed on a laptop with the latest version of win 10 pro. When I click the app on the taskbar or where ever that is called at bottom of the screen, I see the ... and they're one of the settings is "SETTINGS" but this setting is ALWAYS greyed out and I need to be able to access this feature. Now, this may sound dumb but earlier today when I was doing something unrelated to this and going to come back to this, somehow I triggered the settings dialogue to pop up on my screen! I know but I was not doing anything related to Verizon when it did so and not sure how it happened but this proves that it is accessible somehow. Now can someone tell me how to access this and un grey it or if not then the how to do that which I accidentally done today earlier and that is to get the dialogue to pop up some other way? Thank you Charlie

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic