Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $540 when you bring your own phone. Or get iPhone 15 on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 11.6K Members online 269K Discussions 43.8K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Have you have been scammed or lied to by a Verizon sales Rep?
DaleCal
Enthusiast - Level 1
  • On Jan 16, 2021 (approx 8pm), I called Verizon to add a line to of service. I was offered a promo (by Trevor N) to receive an I phone 12 with a huge discount. I only paid the difference ($200 approx) over 24 mos. Ok. Then I am told if I added a line I would receive a 2020-21 i phone se free of charge, no strings attached. I then brought the offer.  Apparently, there was some glitch in the system, he said it would be settled overnight. The model 12 I paid the taxes and such. The se could be ordered once the data plan upgrade had been systematized. The next day there was no notification of data upgrade. I called Verizon to follow up and I am told no data plan upgraded appeared in the system only the new order charge for the phone. Disappointed, the next rep and I walked thru upgrading the data to unlimited again ( of which the promo was based). After getting it done I am told there is a glitch in the system but it will go thru. Today I get confirmation that the data plan successfully upgraded. Now I can order the promo phone, I tho't. It took approximately 1 hr and being transferred to the third rep (Michael T 48180596) who told me there was no promo phone for additional line. At this point, I was done. I have been a customer for over 7 yrs and have been well respected. Today, feelings of being taken advantage of overwhelms me. Will we stay Verizon customers? 
Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic