Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***

Who I have the same questioned this topic

HELP: Trade-In Kit has not arrived

I do not understand how Verizon could get this so wrong. 

I went through the process of doing a payment plan for a new phone. I also did a trade-in process so that I can receive some account credit. 

Everything went smoothly EXCEPT when Verizon sent my trade-in kit to the wrong address. I used to live there a year ago and I do not even have that address on file anymore, so why did you send my trade-in materials to the wrong address?

Don't ask me to go to that website where I re-order or request shipping materials again because I've done it 15+ times and I still have not received the trade-in kit. This is ridiculous. This is absolutely ridiculous and even customer service on the phone is of no help. What do I do now?! 

Who I have the same questioned this topic