Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,578 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Google Pixel 3 OEM Unlocking / Downgrade to Android 10
Marteeeen
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Google Pixel 3 is a piece of garbage.  This used to be a good phone, but since upgrading to Android 11 - it won't last 5 minutes off a charger before it shuts off with a low battery alert.  (I do not believe it is a real battery issue - as other people have similar Pixel/Android11/battery issues; they've gone on to replace the battery without any improvement.)  I get no help from Google support.  I would like to downgrade to Android 10 that was originally installed, and functional, on the phone.  I get no help from Verizon support in unlocking the bootloader.  I don't know who's vying for the worst customer service in America award (Google, Verizon or Amerigas)?

Please tell me how I can OEM unlock my Google Pixel phone.  If not, please tell me how to downgrade back to the original Android 10 on my phone.  My daughter's Google Pixel phone, purchased at the same time (BOGO), is running Android 10 and working perfectly fine. (I'm not phone savvy and didn't disable automatic updates.)

The phone is paid off, out of warranty, and I take full responsibility for the phone/data should my actions of unlocking the bootloader damage the phone/data.

What is Verizon official statement/rationale about why it won't OEM Unlock the phone?

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic