Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,028 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

CANNOT send photos, Gifs, or do group texts since Mid-September 2020
MusicFan1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Using a Moto Z Play -Android 8.0.0, not using Wi-fi.... Verizon Message+ app (also will Not work with Google Message app)

Last Photo, Gif or Group message I was able to send or receive was about 9/15/2020.....  I Can send 'regular' texts and it will send the 'smiley' faces... but with photos, gifs, groups I get 'FAILED'.... rarely it will say 'sent' but not 'delivered' and the person never receives the message...

I have trouble shot - online, automated over phone and have done all the uninstall, reinstall, reset network, take out sim etc... nothing has fixed this... seems there must have been some Verizon update that potentially messed up things up back in Sept that disabled Photos, Gifs, Group text messaging... VERY FRUSTRATING, esp during the Pandemic and with an elderly parent when I rely on my cell phone more than ever... Before switching carriers, I was giving one last chance hoping someone here could help quickly...???

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic