Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,426 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

$450 BYOD scam
Hendog210
Enthusiast - Level 1

So apparently I'm the next one in the long line of scams. I switched both my girlfriends phone and her daughter's over from T-Mobile and was told I was getting a rebate for one for $150 which I received and one for $450 which I haven't.  I have spent countless hours on multiple days talking to customer service reps that keep assuring me that $450 is correct and that I have done everything correctly. I have been hung up on multiple times and transferred back and forth to the rebate center multiple times. Now the rebate center is telling me there is nothing they can do and that I need to contact a manager in customer service. Well you can never get a manager in customer service and they just keep telling me that one will call me back but they never do. I was promised and guaranteed this by multiple reps multiple times. Now everyone is blaming the other and telling me that I'm just out of luck and am not going to get it. I would hope that someone in Verizon contacts me and makes this right as I have been a customer for quite some time. This is by far the worst customer service I have ever dealt with and if this isn't fixed and I receive what I was promised I will pull all 3 of our lines and switch to a different carrier and contact the BBB.

Who I have the same questioned this topic