Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,718 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Making Unauthorized Changes In My Account
sabevissia
Enthusiast - Level 3

Today I just found out that two different agents on two different dates this month made unauthorized changes to my account services/features (the paid ones, so yes this was illegal). 

I could not find this out over chat unfortunately as they either did not understand what I was asking or did not care. I did call in and got a supervisor right away from the phone support agent that answered the call for me. 

That supervisor is the one that let me know about the changes, when they happened and who made them. He is requesting the chat logs from those support chats I had where the changes were made without me telling them to make the change. 

This is illegal, you are not allowed to make changes to a customers account that changes the price/plan/insurance without permission and authorization. Two of your agents did this anyways. I would like to speak to a Corporate Customer Retention Agent as soon as possible concerning this prior to moving forward with further actions on my part. 

Who I have the same questioned this topic