Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,798 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Incoming MMS Blurry & Incoming Video Broken into 2 files - a thumbnail and a .qcp sound file
araneidan
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why does it take 6 representatives and hours on chats and over the phone to fix an issue that so many people seem to experience? This isn't the first time I had this problem. When I activated my Galaxy A51 I had this issue. Technical support fixed it within minutes when I finally got to the right person after explaining the issue ad nauseam. Now, having gone from my A51 to a Galaxy S10, the issue is happening again... but this time - tech support? NON EXISTENT.

WHY? I HAVE SPENT LITERAL HOURS TRYING TO OBTAIN AN ACCEPTABLE LEVEL OF SERVICE. Why? DO BETTER. This problem still isn't resolved and I am waiting on hold as I type.... except sadly, I need to go now. It's been hours and now my family needs me. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND UNBELIEVEABLE.

This is NOT the level of service I've gotten since becoming a customer 18 years ago. WHAT HAPPENED??? DO BETTER! We have exhausted all the basic troubleshooting steps. I have explained the issue again and again and again and again. The network is responding to my device like it doesn't have a 4G SIM. It is responding to my device like it cannot handle HD. It is breaking .mp4 down into EXTREMELY a low quality thumbnail .jpg & .qcp sound file. 

The problem is identical to what happened a year ago....... but taking 3 times as long to resolve. In fact, I will go to bed tonight with this unresolved. How large is Verizon? How long has Verizon been around? WHY IS THIS YOUR LEVEL OF SUPPORT why

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic