Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,501 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

TRADE IN ISSUE- PLEASE HELP!
beanravin
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am beyond frustrated! Like so many others on this board, I have been unable to get my promotion honored by Verizon. I attempted to take advantage of the $579.99 trade in promotion for an iPhone 12. The purchase process and in store pick up were easy but that is as far as I've gotten. First, the trade in mailer was sent to the wrong address. We reached out to get a new one sent to the correct address. It never came. We reached out again. Still nothing came. Finally after a third time, I was emailed a shipping label. After all of that, Verizon finally received the trade in only to give me a $67 credit, a far cry from what I was expecting. I spent a lot of time on chat attempting to get this issue resolved, and I was assured by the representative, "Kelly," that it would be. The chat ended in me being told to call someone else. I called the someone else, "Brian," who seemed like he cared and genuinely wanted to help. He even knew what my issue was before I even stated it; that tells you something about this promotion...

After spending almost an hour on the phone with "Brian," I was told that my claim had been submitted and that I would hear back from him on Saturday (I had called on Wednesday). THREE Saturdays have come and gone and I still have not heard back from "Brian" or anyone else at Verizon. I was truly hopeful that this would have been the only contact I would have to make. Silly me. Absolutely NOTHING with Verizon customer service is ever easy. I have wasted so many hours trying to get different issues resolved.

Please, Verizon, honor your promotional offer. I would never pay that much money for a phone. I was so excited to finally have a great offer from Verizon for existing customers. However, I knew it was going to be a hassle to complete the transaction, and here we are. I have started researching other carrier options. After almost 18 years of loyalty to Verizon, I am tired.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic