Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,298 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Mobile Hotspot Suddenly Stops Working - Prompted to Subscribe When Already Subscriber
MicheleTF

I have seen this complaint posted on the Verizon Community many times. Frequently, there is a semi-canned response from a concerned Verizon representative, asking the customer to contact them. I have never seen, however, a posted resolution to the problem. Nearly a month ago, I contacted Verizon with this problem and spent hours working with an array of support staff and technicians. My phone has been safe-booted, re-booted, re-provisioned to no avail. I received a robo-text April 9 asking if my problem was solved. I replied no and haven't heard from them since. Does anyone know anyone who actually had this problem solved? I suspect that it's because we are on an unlimited data plan and are being pressured to upgrade or change our plan and/or phone. As a matter of fact, one of the last things I heard from one of the support staff went something like this: "I'm sorry I couldn't solve your problem. Can I interest you in one of our promotions?"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic