Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,440 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

LTE service is getting worse every day.
Robbytfd

I’m having, and have been for almost a year, LTE service issues. They’ve gotten progressively worse. I have unlimited (25g) with 15g hotspot data at my disposal per month. I’m aware that after those numbers are exceeded my speeds may be throttled. But the extreme slow speeds (I’m talking 30-40 seconds or longer to load a page of text) happen all throughout my usage cycle. Whether I’ve used one gig or fifty, I experience times of sheer uselessness on the network. In the mornings everything usually works just fine. But, like clockwork, after 3pm on weekdays, all day Saturday, after noon on Sunday, my service slows to a crawl regardless of how much data I’ve used to that point in the cycle. Hotspot data is even worse. I’m not sure if I’ve ever used the full 15 gigs. But it doesn’t really work at all anymore. I’ve had Verizon for several years now. I used to be able to use a hotspot for everything I needed with zero issues. Now I can’t even use it when I have a full cycles worth of data available to me. 

This problem exists almost entirely in my town. It’s a small town. But not a nothing town. Anywhere from 5,000 to 10,000 people in town during the day. And there is a third party Verizon store less than a quarter mile from my house. I work in a larger town and it’s almost always fine there. I’ve tried a thousand times (hyperbole) to find out what is wrong. But I’m constantly hung up on by a rep. So I drive to a corporate store to have them just look at my usage and say “well you used 35 gigs last month”.  Well, that’s convenient. Everybody else I know uses hundreds of gigs a month. And then they just tell me to call in when I’m having trouble. Like they didn’t just hear me say nothing works at all. Including logging onto their app or calling their people. 

Has anybody else in a semi rural area had severe deteriorating network issues over the past year? Because I’m at the point where I’m going to pull the plug on Verizon. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic