Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,847 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Poor cell phone coverage
cetiger

Over the last four to six months, our Verizon cell signal at our house has gone from excellent to absolutely horrible.   We are very patient people and don’t get frustrated very easily but this has become ridiculous.  I was just on the phone with my best friend that just moved away and within 15 minutes, my call dropped 5 times.  You might think that I live in the middle of nowhere but that would be wrong.  I live within a 0.25 mile of a large elementary school, a mile and a half or so from a fairly large regional airport, less than 2 miles from a Verizon store as a crow flies and really close to a cell phone tower and there are large developments all around us.  I just don’t get it.  I have been a loyal customer of Verizon for over 20 years but if this does not change, we will be forced to change phone carriers.   This is not only a convenience issue but a safety issue as well.  Almost everyone in our neighborhood and adjoining neighborhoods have cancelled their landline service because up until recently, there was no reason to have one.  Verizon, please help us!!

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic