Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,487 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Unresolved after multiple calls and chats: Verizon has had my trade-ins for weeks, but status is still "initiated"?
Daffy124

Can anyone point me to an escalation phone number, or some other way to get to a higher tier level of customer support?

I have 5 lines on my account. All had paid off iPhones. Al were on legacy shared data plans with an awesome discount. My bill was VERY reasonable for 5 lines. I traded in the paid off iPhones on all 5 lines, getting new iPhone 12s for each line, with the $699 trade-in deal. I did have to switch all of the lines from that very affordable legacy shared data plan to 5 new unlimited plans, but the sales person estimated that my new total bill would be a very reasonable increase, considering that I was getting 5 new phones, AND unlimited data.

I started this adventure back in April. Now, in July:

• I have 5 new phones. Great!
  • I sent in all 5 trade-ins
  • I have only been credited for 3 out of the 5 trades, and the remaining 2 don't even show that Verizon is evaluating them (but UPS tracking shows delivered weeks ago)
  • There is another error on my bill, where I am missing a $10 credit on one of the lines
  • When I contact customer service via phone or chat, it takes 40+ mins for them to try to figure out what I am explaining compared to what they can see in the account info, and then they still can't help me - I think this is because the sales department mixed and matched what trade-ins went with which lines

I've been a Verizon customer for a long time, so I am trying not to feel "bait and switched", but I now have a MUCH higher bill than I was promised, and I lost my very affordable legacy shared data plan, and Verizon has all of my old devices so I can't even resell them... now what?

Has anyone had success contacting Verizon to resolve a situation like this?

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic