Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,622 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

iPhone 12 Poor reception, No Service / No Cellular reception
GS127
Enthusiast - Level 1

The problems EVERYONE is having with the iPhone 12 series IS NOT a Verizon issue. Customers with AT&T, T-Mobile, etc... all having the same issues. Calls dropped, No Service in areas their old iPhone had service. No service inside buildings. This is an APPLE problem with ALL iPhone 12 series phones. This type of problem was not present in my old iPhone XR. I've tried working with tech support locally at a Verizon store, online support, I've tried a new SIM card, resetting the phone, disabling 5G,... there is no fix. It's a faulty product. There is only ONE SOLUTION... we send the phones back... ALL OF US.. nd force APPLE to fix the issue. The only way APPLE listens is $$$$... stop paying for the phones. Get an old iPhone 11 or X / Xr and go to a 3rd party provider. When Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile stops getting paid, they will complain to APPLE and force APPLE to fix the problem. If we continue to pay, there is no problem.

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic