Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,273 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

REBATE FOR SWITCHING? THINK AGAIN!
BF81
Enthusiast - Level 3

After 10 different reps tried to "assist" me, I was told that my rebate would be escalated right away and it would reflect on my account in 1-2 bill cycles. After 2 months, nothing. I followed up, was told again that it was being escalated and that only a few days would pass before I saw the credit. Again nothing....The last rep I just spoke with said they didn't see any escalation tickets and that my rebate expired in March. 

I switched to Verizon for the rebate, I was under the impression that they were the best. I have NEVER had the amount of runaround, miscommunication, and lack of follow through from any office in any industry ever. This is the most absurd process I have ever gone through. At this point I am likely going to cancel my contract, pay the fee, and go back to AT&T. This has be insanely eye opening. The other comments on here are all echoing the same thing, so it seems like Verizon doesn't care about customers, just their own bottom line.

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic